The controller of the personal data collected by the www.semvision.pl website is Sem Vision S.C. with the headquarters in Warsaw (02-400) at ulica Potażowa 53, NIP PL5223051830.
Controller contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
, phone 514 000 815.
Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- Draft up the offer and carry out the contract concluded with us for advertising services and in the scope of consents given to us,
- Fulfil the legal duties imposed on us within the conducted business activities,
- Document the concluded contract and make the accounts for it under the regulations of the tax and accounting law,
- Carry out internal administrative procedures, including statistics and reports resulting from pursuing a legitimate interest,
- Archive ( evidence) the transactions, which is the fulfilment of our legitimate interest of securing information in case of the need of legally prove the facts,
- Determine, if at all, assert or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to present an offer and conclude the contract.
The recipients of your personal data are the following entities processing data on our behalf and participating in our actions:
- Authorised employees of the Controller,
- Subcontractors, ie translators and other advertising agencies,
- The entities that operate our IT, marketing, accounting and legal systems,
- Courier and postal companies.
Your data may be transferred to other countries if they ensure the appropriate level of protection of personal data, for example to the USA, under the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 adopted by virtue of the Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
You can receive a copy of your personal data transferred to a third country.
For this purpose, contact us: email@example.com
, phone 514 000 815.
Your personal data will be kept and processed over the period of:
- The term of the contract,
- In the scope of consents given to us for processing the data –until the withdrawal of the consent,
- Carrying out the legal duties imposed on us, eg making out and keeping invoices and accounting records,
- Examining and responding to complaints within the time and in the form provided for in contracts,
- Where the law imposes the obligation of keeping the data, eg tax regulations,
- The time when we can suffer legal consequences from the failure to carry out the contract,
- Determining, defending ad asserting claims.
You have the right to request access to the content of your personal data, the right to request their rectification, removal, restriction of processing, transferring, as well as the right to object. If consent was given to the processing of the data, you have the right to withdraw it. You have the right to make a complaint with the competent supervisory body, on the conditions set out in the law.